We will have a silent auction featuring 3 trays and one box from a Toyooka Craft x Bokumondoh collaboration. The items are described below – click through to the instagram posts in order to see pictures in detail. Alternatively, here’s a pdf containing information.
The silent auction will start Friday and end when the show ends at 5pm. You can preview and submit bids at the Toyooka Craft table.
Silent Auction Rules (See full rules, terms & conditions)
- Bidders must provide valid contact information. By bidding, you agree to the rules linked above.
- All items sold as is – so look closely!
- All purchases are final and must be paid for in full the same evening that the bidding ends.
- Items must be picked up the same day that bidding ends – unless prior arrangements have been made.
- The auction is not connected with any charitable organization and are not tax-deductible.
- We reserve the right to add or withdraw items without notice.
- You assume all risks and hazards related to auction items and will not hold SFPS, auctioneers, or any volunteers associated with SFPS responsible.
About this auction
- There is a reserve price for every time. If the reserve is not met, no one wins.
- You can submit one bid per item you want – so bid your max.
- If there are two bids that are the same, first one gets it.
- There is a 10% buyer’s premium – this means, if the winning bid is $1000, then the total owed is $1100.
- You can bid during the preview times in the designated rooms, or at the front desk outside of those times. (But items will only be available to be shown during preview times listed below.)
- Registration will begin at the front desk at 11am Friday.
- Bidding will end at 5pm Sunday.
|Poplar Room||Friday August 25: 1-2pm|
|Bayshore Ballroom||Friday August 25: 4-5:30pm|
|Poplar Room||Saturday August 26: 11:30-12:30pm|