As of August 3rd, 2021, San Mateo County requires masks to be worn at all indoor venues. Until that requirement may be lifted, the Fun Pen Show must require that in order to attend the show all attendees, vendors, and staff must wear masks that meet the guideline.
The Hotel is taking extra precautions for the show
– Hand sanitizing stations located at the Ballroom Foyer
– Hospital grade cleaning solutions
– Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas
– Staff who are vaccinated, wear badges
– Staff will wear masks in all guests’ interactions and settings
The Show is taking extra precautions by rearranging the show space to allow for more room for social distancing.